#5: How to join or leave our Haiti group

Oh my, I've been trying to send out this note, but the Webster server
keeps rejecting it.  I have used the words "join" and "leave" and
Haiti "group" for other more obvious words you can imagine.

But when I use those more obvious words the machine things I want to
do those acts and not send this note to you.  So, here's the message.
Hope the machine does read text too!!!!!     Bob

1.  Be sure to put NOTHING in the subject line.

2.  In the BODY of the message write:

	subscribe haiti (all lower case letters)