#156: Airlines & Performances

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

(1) Is there indeed another airline serving Haiti & USA (other than
American)? If so, who are they & what's their phone # or email address,
website, etcv.?

(2) I heard a rumor from a student whose church sponsored them before that
St. Joseph Home for Boys is planning (or already embarked on?) a performance
tour of Canada. Several of my students would like to see them (or see them
again) if they are planning on a venue in Toronto or anywhere nearer than
that (3-4 hrs.) from Detroit. Does anyone have this itinerary?

Thanks.
Karen