#258: Please help me undate my list of Roman Catholic bishops

Fequiere Vilsaint sent me a few updates for my lists of Roman Catholic
bishops in Haiti, but I wasn't sure who carried over from my 1990
list and who didn't.  Would any of you who know any of these bishops'
names please take a look at my list and heop me add to it.

Also, if you know any of the bishops from earlier periods of Haitian
history, I'd love to add them to my list as well.

You can see the current list at:

	http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/church/bishops.htm

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Bob Corbett