#384: Kudzu in Haiti: Madhere comments

From: Madhere, Wesley  <Wesley.Madhere@turner.com>

 Oh yes!  the ubiquitous kudzu will drive you nuts.  The darn thing is
 like the energizer bunny.  It keeps growing ..and growing.. and
 growing...I remember having a conversation with a local church pastor
 some years ago, and one of the projects his church was contemplating was
 the possiblity of getting the plant into Haiti.  I don't know if that
 idea ever materializes or not.  Aside from ground cover I don't
 personally see any other benefits that can be gained from it.  In the
 long run,  it could become a grwowing nuisance to farmers.

Wesley Madhere
Technology Services
Turner Broadcasting System,Inc.
One CNN Center