#413: Mass. school teacher Murdered : Vedrine comments

From: Emmanuel W. Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

It's very sad to hear of Mr. Berhmann Narciss death. He was one of the
respectful Haitian intellectuals living in the Boston Community. A quiet
historian whose recent works appeared in CIDIHCA (Montreal). Mr. Narcisse
also taught in Haiti, Massachusetts, Africa (particulary Zaire)... and
attended graduate school in Canada. I thought his French class (back 1990 at
Murphy School in Boston) and I never realized he was the former teacher til
I was told later.  He was one of the people in the community who visited my
late dad few days before resting in peace. The Haitian Community in Boston
will miss him.

May his soul rest in peace.

E.W.Vedrine