#460: What The Lwa Gran Bwa Said (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

Recently I was in Haiti, and had a chance to have quite a few conversations
with Met Gran Bwa, Master of the Big Woods. Met Gran Bwa is a very loving,
big-hearted lwa, who always has a joke and a word of good advice. He
personifies vigor and fortitude. One day my children, the members of the
August 1999 kanzo group, were with me as we listened to Met Gran Bwa in the
head of our father Yabofai.

To read What Gran Bwa Said, and to find out more about initiation in Vodou,
go to The VODOU Page and check the New Links section.

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine Sans Bout Sa Te La Daginen

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html