#497: Indiana Creole Institute (fwd)

From: Albert Valdman <valdman@indiana.edu>

The web site address of the Creole Institute is:

http://php.indiana,edu/~valdman

The site includes a smaple lesson (with the recorded material) of the first
lesson of Ann pale kreyòl.

WE are on email:
	For information about our materiasl:  mschwome@indiana.edu
	Otherwise: valdman@indiana.edu

Albert Valdman

 6:24 AM -0700 9/15/99, Robert Corbett wrote:
>From: Madison Bell <mbell@goucher.edu>
>
>Does this organization still have a website?  I can't find it, maybe because
>I am stupid....  I mean the publishers of Ann Pale Kreyol, the program with
>which Albert Valdmann is associated.
>
>Also, does Bryant Freeman have any web presence.
>
>Corbett adds:  Bryant doesn't.  He doesn't even use e-mail.  I've been
>after him for years about this. He just doesn't want to deal withit.
>However, the University of Kansas book store has a web site andthey
>offer some of Bryant's material.
>

>mesi davans, msb

Albert Valdman
Rudy Professor of French & Italian and Linguistics
Indiana University
Ballantine Hall 604
Bloomington, IN 47405

Phone: 812/ 855-4988