#557: DeGraff asks for info re Aristide's creole premiere at the UN (fwd)

From: Michel DeGraff <degraff@MIT.EDU>

Does anyone remember the date of Aristide's speech at the U.N where he
spoke in Haitian Creole, with interpreters scrambling for `cover'...  Of
course, I'd also be delighted if I could be so lucky to get a transcript of
the creole portions of the speech, but getting only the date would also be
a boon.  Me`si anpil!  -michel.
MIT Linguistics & Philosophy, 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139-4307
degraff@MIT.EDU        http://web.mit.edu/linguistics/www/degraff.home.html