#775: Women's culture in Haiti/Fertility and Parenting: A response

From:Gaia999@aol.com

Nadine,
In the village of Jakzi, in the northeast between O Kap and Fort Libete, we
have a very interesting childbirth project and active health committee and
education committee.We study together. We  try to use the health and
education lessons and philosophy in the Haitian language version of the text
Where There is No Doctor and we will use the Haitian language version of the
text Where There is No Doctor for Women that should be published within the
next month. I believe that in Jakzi there are many women and men who share
your concerns about women's culture fertility and parenting. I think you will
enjoy the text Where There is No Doctor for Women. It will be published by
Hesperian.
Kenbe Fem,
Sherman Malone
email GAIA999@aol.com