# 781: Best book on Voodoo : Bell adds on Hurbon book

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:39:29 -0400
From: madison bell <mbell@goucher.edu>
To: Robert Corbett <bcorbett@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: #778: Best book on Voodoo

The Hurbon Title, Vodou: Search for the Spirit, is the easiest to find,
inexpensive, and a very good deal considering the terrific color plates.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0810928574/o/qid=940862131/sr=2-1/002
-0147457-9680246

this page also has a link to the Metraux title in English.

msb