#850: LIST WILL PROBABLY BE SHUT DOWN UNTIL SUNDAY

Folks, I know, I had my holiday in Paris just two weeks ago.  But,
now it's time for the Haitian Studies Association meetings in Atlanta.
I hope to be on the road within the next 6 hours, though I haven't even
thought about packing yet.

I'm driving down there from St. Louis with a car loaded to the top
with books for sale which I'll display at the conference, running in
to catch a lecture as I can.

I am taking my laptop and my server does have a local number in Atlanta.
But, I'm not sure if there will be an easy way for me to make the contact
while there.  I will certainly try.

However, it is likely that the list will be shut down until I get back
to St. Louis which will be late Sunday night, so this may be one of my
last messages until next Monday morning.  I hope note.  I hope I get on
line in Atlanta, but we'll see.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

Bob Corbett