#853: Two Duval-Carrie exhibition catalogues

I note that I have two exhibition catalogues of the work of Duval-Carrie
in my library.  They are:

1.  EDOUARD DUVAL-CARRIE:  SPIRITS, ALTARS AND OTHERS.   Quintana Gallery,
	1997.
	An Exhibition catalogue from Quintana Gallery, Oct.- Dec. 1997

2.  EDOUARD DUVAL-CARRIE.  Port-au-Prince, 1996.
	Exhibition presented by Musee d'Art Haitien and Les Galleries
	Marassa and Bourbon-Lally April 1966.

I'm sure he is represented in many of the major art books that deal with
Haitian art, and there are truly many.  Alas, my own library program
doesn't have that data in it yet.

Bob Corbett