#1002: On the situation of Haitians in DR :Vedrine corrects

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

First I'd like to give Bob Corbett credit for the opportunity Haitians and
friends of Haiti have on this forum to communite. Someone recently post to
"Haiti List" the message below where people would interpret that source is
first from my forum; in deed it was circulated in my forum the way I receive
it from JANPETRO. I do help Haitian brothers and sisters and friends of
Haiti (who are trying to do anything positite for Haiti) but I would credit
this time JANPETRO from whom the message came from + the Kreyol translation
inclued. As editor, I try to be as fair & professional as possible.

Keep up with the good work, Haiti needs our help at this time and it's a
time where true friends of Haiti show their real faces.

"Long live Ayiti Cheri! Down with genocide everywhere! Down with racism
everywhere!"

E.W.Vedrine

= = = = =