#1335: Scooby-doo : MOrse comments

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

who would have thought "scooby doo and voodoo" (note the spelling of
vodou)...how can you run from a spirit?....people have been
missinterpreting vodou for the longest time...nothing new...perhaps
hanna-barbera received a lucrative contract from psych-ops
(psychological-operations) to keep your and my and our kids in line
with the more "acceptable" religions....if they were ridiculing the
jewish faith, then the anti-defamation league would probably get on the
hotline, etc...."where have all the lawyers gone"....if i had an e-mail
for hanna-barbera i wouldn't mind sending them a note...in the meantime
remember "you can run but you cannot hide"...

richard morse