#139: Erzulie and continuity: A reply from Grey

From:Racine125@aol.com

<< Richard, don't worry, only people who do not know affirm that there is
only
 two Ezilis, Fréda and Dantò.>>

I did NOT say there are only two, I said that they are the two main ones.
Gran Erzulie has a very different vibe and doesn't appear as often.  There
are lots of *praise names* and *aspects* for the whole Petro group of
Erzulies - Dantor, Je Wouj, etc.; all are linked.  In fact, Erzuile Dantor is
said to be the wife of both Ti Jean Petro AND Simbi Makaya.  Lose the
competitive tone, these are topics of *discussion*.

<< La Siren. La Balen? >>

La Siren is NOT Erzulie, and La Balen is a *praise name* for La Siren.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html";>http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>