#1457: Driving to Jacmel today : Kozyn adds

From: John C. Kozyn <jckozyn@mnsinc.com>

From: Bourget, Frantz  <Frantz.Bourget@BellSouth.COM>

> I recently drove to Jacmel, and I must say that the potholes have been
> fixed.  From Carrefour to kafou Dufort and to Jacmel the road is excellent.

Excellent news. Last year there was only a small stretch of road near
Jacmel that had been wrecked by the hurricane. How is the Kafou by-
pass? Is it finished yet? That was the slowest and most problematic
stretch.

The road to Jacmel from Kafou Dufort would be great for a sport-type
motorcycle!

Hope you took advantage and visited Bassin Bleu!

JK