#1490: Airport taxes etc. : Gill comments

From: mark gill <markgill@midwest.net>

> Can anyone PLEASE tell me of another country where one pays a $30.00
> departure tax ?

my understanding is the funds are to be set aside as part of the package
(financial) to bring the airport up to date......i think this project is
supposed to be funded by the World Bank.....i do know the project has been
put "on hold" as i was in contact with several who were to be involved....

the question of course is:  where would this increase actually wind up?