#1570: haiti/cuba/miami : Wah comments

From: Jean Marcel Wah, Jr. <marcel@studiowah.com>

Most of us believe that our situation will not change unless we, as a
people, learn to work together and demand change.   We hear this said all
the times; however, I'd like to know people's thoughts on this.  Maybe we
can begin by compiling a "list of ideas," then a "list of solutions."
Thereafter, we can debate the items identified.

So, how do we learn to work together.   Here's an idea to start off the list:

1.  Develop better communication skills--speaking and more importantly,
LISTENING.

I invite others to add their thoughts and comments.  This could prove a
very constructive exercise.

Marcel