#1595: "The Phrase" : Gill asks Driver

From: mark gill <markgill@midwest.net>

how can a poor country, with per capita income of around $250 buy all these
agricultural and manufacturing products?  can you give some accurate figures
about this dumping? and, show how it is a great asset to the US for Haiti to
remain poor?

mark gill

, I often reply that Haiti's greatest value to the