#1752: small plane crash near Hinche: Rogers asks

From: Jeff J Rogers <claywork@juno.com>

I caught wind of a plane having crashed into a home of a friend near
Hinche.  This would have been perhaps a month or so ago.  I don't know
how to reach these folks and won't be going there again until March.
Does anyone know anything about this event ie. what kind of plane was
this?  It wasn't the MAF flight I hope.  Thank you.
Jeff Rogers

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.