#3041: Replies on cell phone revisited

From: Bill Tarter <btarter@ricochet.net>

Hi,

Thanks for the helpful info on cell phones being reprogrammed for
use in Haiti.

Has anyone on this list had this done, and then had the phone
successfully re-programmed back to its initial set up when leaving
Haiti?

I plan a short trip to Haiti next month and before having my cell
phone programmed for use in Haiti, I would like to be certain that it
can be returned to its original set up once I am ready to leave the
country.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Bill Tarter
Bill Tarter - The Foundation for Community Encouragement
P.O. Box 17210, Seattle, WA 98107-0910
Phone: 1-888-784-9001 (toll-free)
Fax:   1-206-784-9077
Web:   http://www.fce-community.org