#3110: private aid to Haiti (fwd)

From: Trenton Daniel <trentondaniel@hotmail.com>
[Please write directly to Trenton (not a list member) at his addres above]

Hi, my name is Trenton Daniel, and, as a student at the Columbia University
Graduate School of Journalism, I'm writing a story on Haitian grass-roots
organizations based in New York and elsewhere in the United States. I'm
trying to find current figures on the amount of private aid given to Haiti.
By "private aid," I mean the following: money given from US-based Haitian
grass-roots organizations; money given from such foundations as the Ford
Foundation and Soros; and money given by churches and other organizations to
various projects and causes in Haiti.

If anybody on this list could help me locate these figures, or assist me in
any other way on this matter, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Trenton Daniel