#3263: Navassa Update (fwd)

From:Sicla@aol.com

I know this is an old topic of conversation..But I was wondering if anyone
had a current update on the status of the claim on Navassa made by Bill
Warren, I know that state Dept was examining his claim. Is anything going on
there? Any American or Haitian operation? I recently saw a solicitation for
those interested in Haitian Guano

"contact us if you wish to discuss sea bird guano fertilizer. We have a
large guano mining claim on 6 Caribbean islands which include:
Serranilla Banks, Bajo Nueva and Navassa.

Bill Warren
San Diego, Calif"