#3347: photos of Haitian grassroots projects (fwd)

From: Trenton Daniel <trentondaniel@hotmail.com>

[PLEASE:  Reply directly to Daniel.  Writing back to Corbett will NOT get
your note to Daniel]

Hi, I sent a message about a month ago inquiring about the amount of foreign
aid, both private and public, that has been given to Haiti in recent years.
I'm writing a story about private aid given to the country, to appear in The
Reuters Forum Journal, a Columbia University publication funded by the wire
service, and I'm wondering if any photographers on this list might have art
to contribute to the story. I'm particularly interested in photos that show
Haitians engaged in a grassroots project, either in the United States or in
Haiti. The contributor will receive full credit, as well as a complimentary
copy of The Reuters Forum Journal. For more information about The Reuters
Forum, a program of Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism, go
to www.jrn.columbia.edu/reuters.

Best,
Trenton Daniel