#3447: hierarchy (fwd)

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

Police and military organizations are usually a pyramid command
structure. Who's at the top of the Haitian National Police. Before we
ask private individuals to make public statements against mob violence,
perhaps we should ask those concerned e.g. the police, why they just
stand and watch while mobs break the law. Have they been ordered not to
react? Perhaps they know who sent the mobs and realize its better not
to react(job security etc.)? When the police want to clamp down, they
certainly know how to do it. Things are sometimes less complicated than
they seem.

Richard Morse