#3533: Dorce responds to Morse (fwd)

From:LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 05/08/2000 4:49:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, oloffsonram@gl
obelsud.net writes:

<< P.S. In response to Ms Dorce: Dirty tricks campaigns isn't the way to
 defend the Haitian people. Gordon Liddy stuff just doesn't work in the
 long run. You get discovered eventually.(1)You have to rise above that
 kind of stuff. (2) You have to make people understand where you're
 coming from. You can't be Malcolm X and sell yourself as Martin Luther
 King Jr. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm sorry Richard, I do not know what I said that you are responding to in
this way. Dirty tricks?  Aristide?  Do you know that you just cut me in half
implying I would endorse anything a Republican ever came up with.....I hope
you misunderstood me.  I have to go brush my teeth or something.....ick.
Let's talk, I usually don't find myself on opposite sides from you on Haitian
issues.

I was thinking something last night when it was dark and quiet; those of you
who are in the middle of things inside Haiti may see things one way due to
being so close to the action.  While a person in, oh, say, California might
see things from a distance in a way that is no less clear but certainly a
different perspective.  Together we share views and hopefully get a more
complete picture of what is going on.

Kathy Dorcé

Kathy Dorcé