#3550:Dr. Ary Bordes :Blanchet comments

From: Max Blanchet <MaxBlanchet@worldnet.att.net>

I had the honor to know Dr. Bordes personally.

He was a gentlemean, a very good doctor who made

an enormous contribution to family planning in Haiti,

a respected and able civil servant, an excellent chronicler

of Haiti's medical history ...

Given his advanced age (75) and the fact that he had

to contend with cancer, I doubt he was politically active.

Those interested in more information on Dr. Bordes might

wish to visit HOL's actualités which contain a fine piece on

Dr. Bordes by Dr. Frantz Large.