#3649: Thank You, Alice! : Mason comments

From:MIT2Haiti@aol.com

Re: #3643 Backer comments on Grey-Degraff Debate on Creole Spelling

Thank you so much, Alice, for that meaningful post to the Corbett List.  I
wouldn't be surprised that there are others out there in Corbettland who also
have such valuable insights as yours.  Maybe your post will draw out the
other "silent partners" on this List.  We all have a lot to learn from each
other and I applaud Alice for getting up the courage to speak out --
especially given her moderated tones, reasoned thinking, humility, and grace.

Marilyn

*******
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, MA  02118  USA
(617) 247-8885 (office & answering machine)
(617) 262-8923 (FAX)
MIT2Haiti@aol.com (e-mail)
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd Home Page:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2.html
Introducing CreoleScan(tm) and CreoleConvert(tm):
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/IntroCrScCrConv.htm
Orthographically Converted HC Texts Download Site:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Index4.html
Creole Represented at Seattle Technology Meeting:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/SeattleRep.htm
Seychelles Creole Festival and Symposium Report:
   http://hometown.aol.com/marilinc/Index1.html
Creole Language Software Engineering Job Opportunities:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/JobOpps.html