#3653: Grey-Degraff debate on Creole spelling : Grey replies to Backer

From:Racine125@aol.com

<< 1) I learned to spell creole when I was a teen-ager
 attending high school in Haiti, and as if by magic,
 what I learned looks a lot like what Mr. Degraff has
 been advocating. i.e Manbo and not Mambo, rasin and
 not racine, san and not sans etc. >>

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT "RACINE SANS BOUT" WAS *NEVER INTENDED* TO BE
WRITTEN IN CREOLE???????

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html";>http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>