#3627: Pierre-Pierre comments on discussions

From: sending mail <publisher@flashcom.net>

Corbettland has been a ghetto for a while. People are routinely scorned for
their views. Misunderstandings are rampant and people are posturing to show
who is smarter, like the recent Creole discussion, which has is probably in
its fifth incarnation. I got embroiled in one last year that was at once
comical and frustrating. That's a ghetto feeling.

cheers,

garry pierre-pierre