#3851: Request for MIDI (fwd)

Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:36:16 +0900

     I knew nothing about computer beyond reading and
writing, but just recently, I have found a lot of dear,
old songs of the world in MIDI, and enjoy listening while
working on the computer.    If it is not too difficult, I
would like someone to make some old, copy-right free
songs such as Ayiti Cheri, Desalinyen, Ti fi ki, Choukoun
and what else to present us so that we can feel Haiti
nearer with us.  Please be sure I can save them.  (I
listen from Windows Media Player).
Thank you in advance,
                                        Mihoko

Mihoko Tsunetomi