#4022: Looking for book on Haiti

From: Jessy Klein <jklein@darcyww.com>

[Corbett notes:  This note is not from a list member.  His e-mail
address is above this note.  Please write directly to him.  Replies
that come to me will simply be deleted and not reach him.  Thanks,
Bob Corbett]

I am desperately trying to locate a book by a Haitian author named Emmanuel Alexandre. I have no information on the book except that it was written in the late 70's or early 80's and was some kind of essay. He lived in Port au Prince on rue de l'enterrement and disappeared 7 years ago. If you have any advice or leads it would be greatly appreciated. The only info on an author of that name that I have located is a book entitled Craeez vos Publications d'entreprise. I don't know if this is the same man or the correct book. If you have any info on it that would be great. You can email me at jklein@dmbb.com. Thanks!