#4157: On electoral Computations, the OAS/EOM ... Grey comments

From:Racine125@aol.com

You know what?  I don't see why Lavalas and the CEP et al don't just do it
the right way.  There is no doubt that the same candidate will win, surely
they can't be worried about wasting paper on ballots or something.

I mean, I actually think it's a good idea to count only the top four vote
getters, it eliminates the "house parties" (you know, the ones where all the
members live in one house).  But that isn't part of the election law, so why
cloud the issues?

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html";>http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>