#4162: Dorce On Moral Superiority, Lavalas and the Duvalierists ... (fwd)

From:Jepiem@aol.com

He will have proven himself to be a good leader, a good visionary, a good
tactician, a good politician and a good president. I will be happy too.But
could we please leave morality out of that? I think Clinton has been a good
President of the United States or at least I see him trying hard to be that.
But do I want him to be my moral beacon? of course not. Understood?
                                                                 Math Jerome