#4824: Economy, exchange rate, helicopters and submarines (fwd)

From: Lance Durban <lpdurban@yahoo.com>

Hey, I liked Archim's anonymous posting on the big houses of Haiti
(Corbett #7808)!  Just a small question.  If all of those big houses have
helicopter landing pads, why do I never see any helicopters?  Or is that
like the huge Haitian navy which in recent years has (reportedly) put all
of its capital budget into submarines... making it quite hard to actually
see?

Lance Durban