#4833: Re: #4811: Query on "chimè" (fwd)

From: yves elysee <yveselysee@hotmail.com>

I can only reply like so because the word "chimè" could be the creole
version for the word "chimère" in french just like it could be the creole
version for the word "khimaira" in greek which means a mythological monster;
and in mythology, the word means a monster that has a lion's head and
breast,a goat's stomach, a dragon's tail and actually spits fire.  Therefore
you can imagine the association or the connotation.  That's all I know.
Maybe someone else can shed some light on the matter.
Respectfully,
Yves Elysée