[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

#5009: banbou (fwd)

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

We've always used pvc piping instead of banbou. Its easy to acquire. 
You can also buy a pvc piece that covers up one of the ends and just 
cut a hole in it. I personally don't have the heart, stamina or the 
lips for the instrument but it sure sounds great.
Richard Morse