#5059: Re: Lynx Air (fwd)

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

Before we get too carried away with horror stories it seems that all agree --
there aren't many choices, especially into the north of Haiti.

So it would seem more reasonable to try to help solve issues rather than
start a hate campaign against one of your few choices for getting people and
things to Haiti.

Has anyone called Lynx and discussed their complaints?  We are all human and
there isn't an organization that can please all of the people all of the
time.  Why not gather together and come up with suggestions for solving the
problems, isn't that a far more reasonable approach?