#5171: Premiere Haitian-American ISP (fwd)

From: "Jean Marcel Wah, Jr." <marcel@studiowah.com>

Dear Corbetters:

Diaspora World Networks, a division of The Diaspora Group (TDG), has
launched a new ISP Portal serving Haitian communities (and Friends of
Haiti) in the U.S. and parts of Canada.  We invite you to pay us a visit
and learn about  the varied services and resources we provide.  We hope
you'll consider us for your Internet Service Provider, or for membership in
one of our plans which gives you access to our services.

We hope to create a community where all kinds of exchanges can take place,
and to provide a networking environment for people in related fields or
areas of interests.  We provide you with the tools to do just that.

We look forward to your visit, and please feel free to call us Toll Free at
1-888-924-5787 with any questions.

Jean Marcel Wah, Jr.
Managing Partner
Diaspora World Networks