#5334: Garrison again! Grey comments

From: Racine125@aol.com

Well, guess what?  Write to the email address on Lynn Garrison's site
promoting his book "Voodoo Politics" and you get an answer from Garrison!
Wonders of the cyber-age.

(The site is http://www.voodoopolitics.com, by the way.)

Garrison says his book contains passages concerning the "chefs de sections,
sectes rouges and the voodoo community in general".  I hope he doesn't mind
my quoting him, this assertion piqued my interest.  I'd really like to know
what he says about us.  Maybe I can find the book in some library somewhere
someday.  Anyway, Garrison says that Vodou is "the pito (sic) mitan of the
Haitian society", which once again makes me wonder why, then, he would use
the term pejoratively?

Anyway... he says he likes my Vodou site.  Maybe he will come to a dance at
my house, who knows?

Peace and love,

Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb