5393: Request for Personal Stories (fwd)

From: Scwiley@aol.com

[Please reply directly to the address above this line,
and don't just hit the return button.  These will not
be posted on the list.  Thanks,  Bob Corbett]

To the Corbett List, from a member:

I am currently doing research on domestic violence in Haiti and on the
response of religious communities to it.  I'm interested in receiving any
stories any of you have in which you witnessed domestic violence, witnessed
intervention in situations of domestic violence, know of responses of
religious leaders (Vodou, Catholic, Protestant, others?) to domestic
violence, or even programs about it.  I am also interested in the way in
which popular music speaks about the need to end domestic violence.  Any
grassroots information at this stage will be helpful.  Thank you.  Please
send information directly to me at:  scwiley@aol.com

Shelley Wiley, Ph.D.
Religious Studies and Philosophy
Nash Community College