6067: Re: Charles Adrien Georges (fwd)

From: Dedybilolo@aol.com

I'm presently writing a biographical piece on the  seventy-one- year-old
artist Emmanuel Merisier and would welcome any information or sources about
his dear freind Charles Georges, who died  in Haiti alongside of Jacques
Stephen  Alexis.  I've already learned that he was a militant Marxist and
uncompromising  anti-Duvalierist  back in Haiti in the late fifties.  Any
additonal information about him would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Andre Juste