6157: RE: 6138 Archim comments on UN

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     May I respectfully ask just what the UN Mission has done in Haiti in
     the past several years? There was a time when it provided a good
     feelng of support for us after the return of Aristide, but since then
     I do not know what they have done. Now I may be way out of line, but I
     have lived here for a good long time...through all the coups to this
     day, and the only thing I know that the UN Mission did here was to
     give its former automobiles and trucks away when they left, provide
     lots of income for local restaurants, and make lots of babies!
        I guess I am sarcastic, but I'm just asking.
                  archim