6169: Creole Language materials (fwd)

From: "Stamborski, Jim" <jstamborski@ci.north-miami.fl.us>

[Corbett comments:  We've had this answer on the list
several times, so please, just reply to Jim directly, not
back to the list.]

 Hi,

 As a student of Haitian Creole I enjoy your website.  I've been having
problems finding good Haitian Creole language books for English students of
the language. I've been taking Haitian Creole classes for the past year and
can't find too much out there.  I would greatly appreciate your help in
finding these materials. Thanks

Jim Stamborski
City of North Miami Parks and Recreation
North Miami, Florida