6255: Re: 6253: Re: Haiti parallel government!?? (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

<< Are the people at BBC just making this stuff up? Or is this for real? How
 did I miss it in the paper? And do we send observers to this one?! What can
 I make of this? I hate to think what the USA's foreign policy response is
 going to be to this.
   --Greg Bryant >>

This is a recipe for a coup d'etat - Aristide in the National Palace, George
"Dubya" Bush in the White House, and a "parallel government" waiting in the
wings!

What arrogance - I bet if someone else won and Aristide set up a "parallel
government" the USA would be screaming it's head off.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html";>