6257: RE: 6250 (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

        Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia.....At last the so-called "opposition
     Groups" have shown their card! They plan to organize an "alternate
     government" of Haiti because they consider Aristide's election  to
     have been illegal. And what will their "alternative government" be?
     Surely such a move would be illegal in its own right, not to mention
     anti-democratic...and stupid.
        I say: "go to it" guys! Prove that we were right all along! Prove
     that you do not have the ability to even govern your own groups, let
     alone the country! Show your colors all the way.
        And by the way, will you be issuing new money and "alternative
     Haitian Government" postage stamps for collectors?
        Oh how inane!
                      archim