6736: Re: [Re: ["Harvest of Hope" Haiti documentary (fwd) NOTE FOR YOU]] (fwd)

From: KEVIN PINA <kevinpina@usa.net>

Although it has been posted on this list before, Mr. Corbett and a few others
recently asked where to purchase copies of HAITI: HARVEST OF HOPE. It is
available to buy at a beautiful web page describing it:

http://www.quixote.org/haiti/

For those of you interested in my philosophy and approach to filmmaking in the
third world, I recently found this article describing the motivation behind my
co-production of my first film IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY. I am bit older and
hopefully wiser but the general principals remain unchanged. it is located
at:

http://www.igc.org/jhess/NicaElSal.html]

Kevin Pina
January 22, 2001