6817: Re: 6805: Re: 6788: The Wall Street Journal (fwd)

From: ROODY BARTHELEMY <kreyolco@hotmail.com>

K. Dorce wrote:
<<...Most people on this list know when they are reading propaganda, but out
there, where most people think Haiti is an island in the South Pacific, this
kind of nonsense does a lot of harm.>>

Thanks! Thank you, Kathy, for pointing out this one of the many nonsenses
and fallacies we've suffered to read from, sometimes too oftentimes, on this
list. They do cause a lot of harm and frustrations especially to the younger
generation of college and university students seeking the thruth about...for
example, basic geographical map location info on Haiti.  It does harm and
insult one's intelligence.  And this is exactly what our Stanleylucas has
been doing: Posting anti-aristide propaganda and anti-democracy fallacies on
behalf of the International Republican Institute.

One of the most blatant and flattest lies that harms so much is the one
where "journalist" Mary Anastasia O'Grady reported that Aristide claimed
victory in the Nov. 7 elections in Haiti. I din't know we had presidential
elections in Haiti on November 7!

that had just brought me back to Leon Manus' recent letter to Powell. What a
comedy, not even à-la-Molière, or worse, à-la-Langichat, but truly,
à-la-Jesifra!

It is clear that both our messenger and his talented journalists and self
exiled leaders have let themselves be blinded by partisan interests (the
Republican Party), conservative megalomania, personal jealousy, sectarist
faith, racist intolerance, and more stupidly than everything else, their
anti-Aristidism.

IMITE L MEN PA IRITE L!
Remember?

Ayibobo!