6962: Aristide coverage (fwd)

From: The Haitian Times <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

Transition of power, wherever it takes place is usually big news at the New
York Times, worthy of front page along with an analysis and a "man in the
news" profile of the winner. Yet this week's Aristide story ran inside , not
because David Gonzalez is no virtuoso as a writer, I've worked with him and
he is wonderful. I remember a time that my editors would want a story if
Aristide sneezed. Now he returns to power and one story. Oh mine how the
times (Times) have changed.

cheers,

garry pierre-pierre