7111: Re: 7105: RE: 7104: Response from Houngan Max Beauvoir (fwd)

From: Lyssabelle15@aol.com

Dear Mr. Desmangles: It was very interesting and instructive to read your
both point of view-Max Beauvoir and yours...I wanted to thank you so much for
taking time to be so clear...explicit for people who wants to understand
Vodou. It is so important for us to know our real roots and religion... and
not many among us are so knowledgable on the subject as you both...thanks
again for your well-appreciated exchange...thanks...Lyssabelle...